REGULAR 3-DAY GA..........$125.00
EARLY BIRD 3-DAY GA..........$99.00
*LIMITED NUMBER AVAILABLE
*LIMITED NUMBER AVAILABLE
*LIMITED NUMBER AVAILABLE*
VIP includes admittance to all events and the following perks:
~ Thursday Night Kick-off Party - Join us as we kick off the weekend with a welcome reception featuring a performance from Ben Sollee at Salvage Station.
~ Friday and Saturday Connect Cocktail Hours - Spend some time rubbing elbows with our creators and panelists while enjoying complimentary craft cocktails and tasty hors d'oeuvres at unique downtown locations.
~ Sunday Morning Brunch and Performance - Start the day off right with our breakfast buffet and bloody Mary bar while you listen to the sweet sounds of Rhoda Weaver and her Soul Mates.
~Priority Seating/Viewing at Venues - VIP guests will enjoy priority seating at the Orange Peel, Asheville Community Theatre, Central United Methodist Church, and Asheville Social Hall.
SINGLE DAY GA..........$40-$50
Friday & Saturday - $50
Sunday - $40
Single Day General Admission includes admittance to all events on that day except exclusive VIP Events..
*CBTP RESERVES THE RIGHT TO CHANGE LOCATIONS AND SCHEDULE OF EVENTS
Participating Locations include:
- The Orange Peel
- Central United Methodist Church
- The Grail Movie House
- Asheville Social Hall
- Asheville Community Theatre
Featured Panelists & Performers include:
- Ben Sollee — cellist, community activist
- Big Chief Juan Pardo — musician, Mardi Gras Indian Chief
- Billy Edd Wheeler - author, songwriter
- Bob Boilen — host of NPR’s All Songs Considered
- Christopher Paul Stelling - singer-songwriter
- Jay Erskine Leutze — author, conservationist
- Johnny Irion — musician, producer
- Joyce Ferder Rankin - two-time emmy winning journalist, filmmaker
- Lydia Diamond — award-winning playwright
- Scott Sherratt - producer, director
- William Horberg - producer
- More participants to be announced
Featured Events include:
- Art in Action - What role and responsibility does an artist/ creator take on by pushing a message of social change and action out into the world? How and when should you use your voice to raise awareness for a social justice or political cause?
- Ready, Set, Action! - How do we take social change beyond the awareness phase and into actionable steps?
- Art and the Perception of Reality - How changing the narrative can influence human behavior and inspire social change.
- The Art of Adaptation — How to maintain the artistic integrity of a story when changing the format from one format to another.
- The Art of Pitching — You’ve made a great piece of art, now what? How to get your art packaged and noticed.
- Character Development — A session exploring how to develop unforgettable characters for the page and screen.
- From Story to Song - How to take long form stories and incorporate them into song form.